Scade il 31 gennaio 2013.
È partita la quarta edizione della competizione internazionale Trimo Urban Crash, rivolta a studenti di architettura e design da tutto il mondo. La competizione terminerà il 31 Gennaio 2013, sfidando gli studenti a preparare una soluzione per un’originale opera urbana.
The theme of the architectural building is a self-sufficient Bike Base designed as a sustainable building consisting of a maximum of three Trimo modular units. It has to connect the following components through its form and purpose:
- A meeting point for cyclists, a place for refreshment and rest,
- Servicing bicycles and electrical bicycles,
- Free wireless internet connection,
- Charging batteries for computers, mobile phones,
- Charging for electrical bicycles and motorcycles
The architectural facility has to represent an original work by the author and has to serve public purpose. Students shall envisage and propose added content and micro-location themselves.
Maggiori informazioni: www.trimo-urbancrash.com